We are happy to invite an experienced WordPress developer to be a part of an impressive and creative team and work with our cool internal and external projects.
As a working model, you will communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Experience with WordPress
- PSD to HTML/CSS
- semantic HTML5, CSS with preprocessors
- Responsive CSS
- Experience of working with Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Post Type UI, Visual Composer, WPML etc.
- knowledge of WordPress APIs
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap and Foundation
- Transferring sites and databases (FTP/phpMyAdmin/SSH)
- Understanding of databases/MySQL and arrays
- Experience of working with CMS systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge in PHP
- Web design and working with Photoshop/Illustrator
- You love borsch!