We are looking for a Data Operator (documenting product information) with strong analytical skills and passion for working with data. Our client is a Swedish company that deals with insurance sector in several European countries.
The in-depth product information for documentation includes a wide range of items that mainly focuses on home electronics, as well as the larger kitchen appliances, garden tools, and bicycles. Our client has developed a valuation system used directly by the insurance companies. Data Operator’s primary responsibilities are finding and entering information correctly into the database.
- Looking for correct information on the internet for complementing the content in the valuation system. Source criticism is key when sifting through product specs on the internet
- Manually filling in product specifications in the forms
- Identifying product names for valuation
- Working with a big information database, including its accurate structuring and categorization
What we’re looking for
- Higher education, no matter what degree you have (Bachelor, Master, etc.)
- Used to working behind the computer, typing speed, used to shortcuts etc.
- You can concentrate on the process and keep concentrating for a long time easily
- Analytical mind
- Critical thinking, an ability to make estimates
- Result orientation and responsibility
- Well-organized, proactive, and quick learner
- Advanced computer user
- English reading and writing are important, speaking fluently is not a must
- An interest in technology and a keen eye on what’s new on the market
- Strong work ethic, structuring your own work and taking initiatives.
- Team player: whereas the work is done on an individual level, cooperating and helping coworkers is important
- You love borsch!
- Experience in working with electronics or product specs
- Experience in working with computer systems
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch