Our client is a product company. You will get a unique opportunity to work with unique Swedish innovation for those who want their staff to enjoy, develop and contribute to the organization development and be part of a global team that created a cloud-based platform for measurement of the level of satisfaction of the staff. Your main task will be to develop the back-end part of new features of the system.
- Development of new modules and features for the system
- Building system architecture
- Work in close relation both with team in Odesa and the CTO on the client side
What we’re looking for
- 3 years of experience in .NET/C#
- Experience with MSSQL
- Experience with TDD (working with Unit tests and testable code using IoC frameworks)
- Good level of English
- You love borsch!
- Microservices architecture
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.