Our client is an ambitious startup based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Their product is a cloud-based platform that enables science professionals work smarter with the right external stakeholders, including scientific experts, investigators, medical institutions, customers or competitors. It is empowered by a machine-learning architecture currently based on source data from research publications, clinical trials, grant funding, industry payments and more.
In our collaboration model, you will work closely and communicate directly with the development team on the client side as well as with the team in Ivano-Frankivsk.
- Scraping html- sites, as well as big pdf-documents
- Working with a big amount of data
- Close cooperation with the team on making consistent decisions
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in HTML / XML scraping
- General knowledge of JS, JSON
- Understanding of REST, Ajax
- Writing Regular Expressions
- Background with Selenium or other Automation Testing Tools
- Good skills to handle big amounts of data
- Responsible and self-organized person
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate English level