Our client has built an AI-powered research engine, capable of finding complex patterns in data by understanding their meaning. Operating on the intersection of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence fields, their Machine Learning technology is so ground-breaking that it’s been referred to as science fiction on multiple occasions.
In our model, you’ll interact with your Israeli counterparts directly, while working alongside our merry band of Beetroots in Ukraine. It gives you the best of both worlds – international experience with an innovative and life-changing company while enjoying the comforts (and borsch!) of home.
- Develop and manage all application environments, production, QA & more
- Manage CD\CI pipeline
- Collaborate with back-end developers and product managers to improve usability
What we’re looking for
- Experience with AWS;
- Good knowledge and experience with Terraform;
- Excellent Docker and Kubernetes expertise;
- Great English level both written and spoken.
- Experience working with Python / Java / Node.js;
- Familiarity with Jenkins pipelines;
- You love borsch!