We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer who is eager to work with new technologies and is passionate about user experience. Our client is an ambitious startup who is working on making it radically easier to produce high-quality training data for machine learning. They are based in Gothenburg, Sweden and work on React, Typescript on the Front-End, Scala on the backend and Python for data science tasks.
A strong understanding of React is a bonus, but solid experience from building web applications is more important. We expect you to be able to learn new tools and frameworks when necessary, without falling for the latest framework hype 😉
In our collaboration model, you will work in Poltava and communicate directly with the development team on the client side. That means you’ll be working here with our happy band of Poltava beetrooters while keeping in daily contact with your team in Gothenburg.
- Implement components in clients main web application.
- Reason about design and usability of components to improve product user experience.
- Work closely with annotation team to understand how changes impact user experience.
- Work in a highly skilled, cross functional team with touch points across all parts of Annotell.
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of working with Front-End in a major framework (ex AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS)
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of ReactJS
- Good TypeScript knowledge
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Experience with D3
- Knowledge of Three.js