Our client is developing the first product to truly change the customer experience when ordering and paying at restaurants and hotels. We are looking for Full Stack developer that will play a big role in the future of its growing both in terms of the general product and the technical platform. You will be working with a customer service product for hospitality industry built for the on-demand generation.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team. The system is expanding fast so you have a big opportunity to be innovative and have an impact on the product you work on.
- System development on Google App Engine and Google Datastore
- API-development, integration and core-system development
- Development of integrations for other systems
- Working with messenger integration
- Working with a system that handles a large amount of economic transactions
- Building new admin, customer portal and messenger front-end
- Connecting to different APIs
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience as system/backend developer
- Python experience
- Hunger for development and growing as a professional
- A team player without strong principles
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Understanding of Android development principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-organizational skills
- Making yourself understood, and communicating both your point and your reasoning
- You love borsch!