Our client works at the intersection of genomics and technology. They are focusing on an interpretation of genetic diseases. Their product is a next-generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to streamline the process of evidence interpretation and presentation significantly. Using the platform, healthcare providers are able to deliver individualized care to a larger number of patients through higher resolution rates and a significantly improved yield.
The company is currently looking for a Genetics Specialist to join their product-oriented team.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- Work closely with our development team to perfect the platform they’re building
- Participate in data curation activities, quality assurance procedures
- Receive feedback from clients from the top research and clinical institutes to ensure the platform’s success
- Collaborate with the sales team to bring scientific depth into sales interactions
- Become the connecting bridge between the worlds of science and software development
What we’re looking for
- M.Sc or PhD in. Genetics/ Life Science/Molecular biology
- Experience in a genomic research or clinical background, with at least 2-3 years of experience in genetic variant interpretation, NGS data analysis (exome / genome) and NGS tools.
- Ability / experience in working with large amounts of data
- Comfortable with working in fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Superb English skills
- Experience with working in customer-facing positions
- You love borsch and/or varenyky!