After a few years building a homely working environment in five cities across Ukraine, last year Beetroot has planted first seeds in Kharkiv. Now we’re looking for a person to continue growing and developing it. To make this exciting new journey possible, we need a passionate and talented HR/ recruiter who is ready for something new.
As our Full-stack HR in Kharkiv, you will run the full recruitment process for our newly opened office and build a close direct relationship with candidates and international clients. As you will be one of the core members in our Kharkiv team, you will also take part in forming your professional environment together with the current management team in Odesa, Poltava, Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Stockholm.
Since you will be working both operatively and strategically, a key to your success will be a problem-solving approach and open mindset: you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get real work done, but you also see the long-term.
Your responsibilities will include handling the whole new hire cycle from searching for new Beetroots to making them feel at home. Moreover, you’ll interact with clients regarding the status of the hiring process. You’ll also have a hand in organizing team events and taking part in PR events such as job fairs and user groups.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in HR/recruitment
- Result-oriented and responsible
- Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
- A solid pool of connections
- Building corporate culture
- Good candidate search skills using different sources
- Strong networking skills
- Understanding of the process of good performance reviews and how to make them work for the whole team
- Excellent English
- You love borsch!
- Experience of working with international companies
- Technical background
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- A large existing network of specialists
- Experience in organizing team-building events
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies