After a few years of building a homely working environment in six cities across Ukraine, Beetroot is looking for a person to continue enriching and developing it. To make this happen we need a passionate and talented IT recruiter who is ready for a new adventure.
As our Recruiter, you will be an essential part of the full recruitment process and build a close direct relationship with candidates and international clients.
- Create beetiful role descriptions for every vacancy
- Handle the full hiring cycle from searching for new Beetroots to making them fall in love with their new projects
- Do in-depth screening for the position, schedule and conduct all the interviews
- Cooperate closely with HRs on hiring the best fit for the team
- Interact with clients regarding the status of the hiring process
- Send offers and negotiate the terms when necessary
- Maintenance database of candidates
- Take part in PR events such as job fairs and meetups
What we’re looking for
- 2+ year experience in IT recruitment
- Result-oriented and responsible attitude towards work
- Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
- A solid pool of connections
- Profound knowledge of different sources for finding new candidates
- Strong networking skills
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Experience of working with international companies
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- A large existing network of specialists
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.