Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next-generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers will be able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield.
You’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
- Developing responsive, interactive websites
- Designing APIs and developing them
- Collaborate with back-end developers and product managers to improve the usability
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience developing in Python
- At least 2 years of experience creating backend services, in at least one of the following frameworks: Flask, Django, or any other server-side framework
- Experience with SQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- Great communication skills
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- You love borsch!
- Experience writing Unit tests (Backend or Frontend)
- Experience with Azure / AWS
- Experience working with ArangoDB
- Experience working with Elasticsearch