Our client is developing the first product to truly change the customer experience when ordering and paying at restaurants and hotels. We are looking for Python developer that will play a big role in the future of its growing both in terms of the general product and the technical platform. You will be working with a customer service product for hospitality industry built for the on-demand generation.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team. The system is expanding fast so you have a big opportunity to be innovative and have an impact on the product you work on.
- Backend/system development on Google App Engine and Google Datastore
- API-development, integration and core-system development
- Development of integrations for other systems
- Working with messenger integration
- Working with a system that handles large amount of economic transactions
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience as system/backend developer
- Python experience
- Hunger for development and growing as a professional
- A team player without strong principles
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Understanding of Android development principles
- Making yourself understood, and communicating both your point and your reasoning.
- You love borsch!