Beetroot is looking to expand its business development efforts around the globe and now is the time to add a passionate, borsch-fueled B2B sales professional to the family.
You will be expected to take full ownership of your funnel — generate leads, establish strong, long-lasting relationships with new customers and ensure maximum value is provided across the board.
- Flexible, entrepreneurial mindset — you’re not afraid to go into unexplored territories and can adapt to various business/customer needs
- Get-shit-done attitude with a constant hunger for new challenges
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in an IT company, ideally in an outstaffing model
- You have a systematic approach to selling but are also open to playing around with new channels and methods
- Very customer and service-oriented attitude. You know how to build synergetic relationships and manage expectations of all the stakeholders involved
- Fluent (dare to say native-level) English, both written and verbal. You can speak idiomatically and know your grammar
- Experience working with CRMs, ideally Pipedrive
- You will most likely spend a good portion of your time on expanding our presence in Europe & the US, so relevant cultural background/languages are a plus.
- Penetrating new markets and growing market share in existing ones
- Pitching our various service offerings to C-level execs in both start-ups and larger-scale enterprises
- Defining the right solution for the right client, while also being able to cross-sell and enhance account value
- Ensuring high-level service and end value maximization, sharing customer satisfaction responsibility with the delivery team
- Learning the Beetroot ecosystem inside-out and being a brand ambassador in both internal and external interactions
- Participating in strategic discussions with the management team.
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Medical insurance
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events.
Will be a plus:
- You will most likely spend a good portion of your time on expanding our presence in Europe & the US, so relevant cultural background/languages are a plus
- You love borsch!