Our client develops a healthcare app to offer more accessible pain-relief solutions for different situations. They already have a driven and friendly team in Kyiv and now are looking to strengthen it with a Senior Android Developer. If you’re motivated by social mission and want to take full responsibility for the Android part of development, we are definitely a good match for each other.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Take ownership of the Android development
- Improve the existing solutions and develop new features
- Take part in the ideation process to further improve the solution
- Actively participate in retros and continuously improve the working process
- Keep detailed documentation
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of experience as an Android Developer
- Java & Kotlin proficiency
- Experience with writing your tasks based on epics & stories
- Accuracy in tasks estimation
- Close understanding of Zeplin and Jira
- Team player who can also work quite independently
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Passion for design
- Health domain experience
- Video chat domain experience
- You love borsch!