Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next-generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers are able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield.
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
- Create from scratch and support automation framework architecture.
- Develop and maintain UI, backend and integration test automation suite
- Use automation tools to build a solid CI/CD cycle and assure high test coverage
- Create regression tests to ensure new features work without disrupting existing work
- Test the integration of components to ensure the different parts of our applications interact correctly
- Create performance and load testing for Web Application
- Support testing strategy for a dedicated team.
- Actively participate in retros and continuously improve the working process
- Keep detailed documentation
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of QA experience in testing Web Applications
- 2+ years of hands-on automation experience with Python
- Experience in testing web services and APIs
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver
- At least basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with CI services (Jenkins)
- Practical experience with Docker
- Team player who can also work quite independently in a dedicated team
- A self-starter who’s not afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with ArangoDB and ElasticSearch will be a plus
- Bioinformatics knowledge will be a plus
- Experience doing stress and performance testing will be a plus
- You love borsch!